Full moon snowshoe tour
Experience nature in magical light on this leisurely walk on snowshoes. Relax to the sounds of the mountains and enjoy the atmosphere of the night.
The tour is suitable for everybody!
Join a two hour snowshoeing tour with head torch/head lamp in the wonderful winter darkness.
The tour suits all ages – the lenght, terrain and pace is adapted to those who participate in this wilderness tour. No prior knowledge is needed and you will learn how to use snowshoes in short amount of time.
The tour is at slow pace, and after a while you get to sit down by the campfire to enjoy the moon and the mystery of the winter night.
The landscape is fantastic, and if you are lucky you may even experience the northern lights. Hot drinks and snacks are included during the break.
More information about the snowshoe tour:
- Tour operator: www.trysil.com/wolverine-adventure
- Practical information: Dress according to the wather conditions, please note that this tour goes up to 950 metres above the sea level
- Price: Adults NOK 600,-, children up to 12 years NOK 400,-
- What’s included in the price: snowshoes and poles, guide, torches, something hot to drink and some snacks during the break
- Lenght of the tour: approx 2 hours
From Trysil.com: Read more about the fullmoon snowshoe tour